The Axis Solutions team are working at the weekends again, refurbishing the reception area of high quality office building Caledonian Exchange.
Our tried and tested approach to office interior refurbishments for busy live offices provides a smooth experience for the businesses that are based at Caledonian Exchange, a modern office building in Edinburgh’s Exchange district. The key is that we are at work when the office workers aren’t.
As well as delivering a high quality finish for the reception area the job had to allow the reception area to continue to function during office hours. At Axis Solutions we have plenty of experience of delivering this kind of project, ensuring that our office interior refurbishments don’t get in the way of busy office life.
Here’s the nitty gritty of what this project involved:
- Strip out of existing walnut veneered paneling
- Uplift and disposal of existing floor tiling, carpets and entrance matting
- Strip out existing lighting installation
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and safe for building users following any works carried out during nightshift and weekend works
- Protect and carefully remove the existing reception desk whilst the works are being carried out
- Phased installation of new floor screed and ceramic floor tiles
- Installation of new plasterboard feature ceilings with integrated feature lighting
- Installation of new electrical works
- Redecoration works to all existing and new finishes
- Installation of new white laminate wall paneling
- Re-positioning of reception desk on completion of the works
Caledonian Exchange occupies a high profile site clearly visible on the approach to the city centre via the West Approach Road. Haymarket railway station is within easy walking distance, approximately 5 minutes walk via Shandwick Place.
Find out more about office interior fitouts from Axis Solutions.