Our comprehensive solution for this office interiors project included full design and fit out. Careful planning and coordination were key to ensure the business continued to function well on a daily basis.
Back in 2011 we worked with Energy Assets to move them into their current offices in Livingston, taking over half of the second floor at 6 Almondvale Business Park.
Due to rapid expansion – one of the fastest growing companies in Scotland – the business has now expanded their Scottish operation and negotiated to extend their lease to the entire second floor.
The early stages of the project involved detailed negotiations and design as well as careful planning to ensure that the fit-out and refurbishment of their existing offices did not interfere with the day-to-day functioning of the office. Axis delivered a full design for the project as well as obtaining the building warrant.
We provided comprehensive move management services for this project.
The interior fit-out included:
- Full strip out of their existing office interior
- Full electrical installation
- New feature lighting
- New feature downstand ceilings
- New extended tea preparation kitchen facility
- New high performance sound attenuated partitioning
- New Komfort double glazed Polar partitioning
- New solid partitions and doorsets
- Bespoke joinery items
- New floor coverings
- Full decoration
- Installation and alteration of new and existing air conditioning
- Full furniture installation