The interior refurbishment at Scottish Enterprise Bellshill has created a lively office environment, with strong imagery of local places that brings the outdoors into the office.
Axis delivered the project to the highest standards, creating a new meeting room, a cafe and partitions in the office.
Following a competitive tender process on Public Contract Scotland, the refurbishment works at New Lanarkshire House, Strathclyde Business Park in Bellshill were complete in summer 2018.
To deliver the strong design elements of the project we appointed an interior designer who worked closely with the client on the design development of the digital print, manifestation and selection of feature wall colours and floor finishes. Our team were then able to deliver the project, completing the interior finishes to a high standard.
This was one of a series of projects which Axis has completed for Scottish Enterprise, having also carried out interior fit-out projects in Clydebank and Dundee.
Following the successful completion of the project at Bellshill, another Scottish Enterprise poject has been awarded to carry out work at their Stirling office.
The Bellshill office was occupied throughout the duration of the refurbishment works and we worked closely with Scottish Enterprise staff to ensure we minimised disruption to their day to day business.
The project included:
- Creating a new meeting room suite with double glazed Komfort Polar partitioning and new timber veneer doors.
- a new Café with break out and tea prep area, glazed screens and feature manifestation to glazed screens.
- New flooring throughout
- New decoration works throughout
- Folding partition
- Feature graphics showing iconic locations in Lanarkshire
- Acoustic hanging screens by Friends of Wilson
- Mechanical and electrical alteration works